Founded on the basic democratic premise of the cooperative movement, your Credit Union believes that access to low-cost financial services is critical to the health and stability of ordinary citizens. Credit union membership offers many benefits. Services offered range from simple savings to home equity loans to IRAs. Study after study has revealed that, on average, credit unions provide the best financial offerings with fewer fees, lower rates on loans and higher rates on savings.
Of course, where you see the words "Federally insured by the NCUA" or the NCUA logo you can feel your money is safely insured to the maximum of $250,000 for each member or shareholder.
(*Note* - The NCUA has increased the maximum insurable amount to $250,000.)
All real estate-related loans are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap, or familial status as required for the credit union to qualify for Equal Housing Lender status.
***NOTE*** : You must send income verification to the credit union to complete all loan requests.
Also, please make note of the following quote from our website's compliance review:
· The member is leaving the credit union’s web site;
· The member is linking to an alternate web site not operated by the credit union;
· The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site;
· The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
· Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
Thank you for reading the above notices!